You can present your projects in three modalities: in person (oral presentation or poster presentation) or virtually (non-attending authors).
- Each presentation will last 15 minutes (plus 5 minutes for Q&A session) and the presentations will be presented in parallel thematic sessions.
- If your personal circumstances restrict you to present your paper on the specific date, please send us an email at email@example.com with your request as soon as possible.
- Your poster will be exhibited during the conference poster session.
- Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for the authors to display the results and conclusions of their research.
- Authors are invited to present their works face-to-face to individuals and to small groups.
Virtual presentation (non-attending authors):
- If you wish your paper to be published in SiLK2017, but you are not able to attend the Conference in person, you can register for a virtual presentation.
- Virtual presentations should be in powerpoint (.ppt) format and should contain 35-40 slides.